Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome to the blogging world!

My cousin, Sheila has now become an official blogger! Sheila is my senior by four years and I am her name-sake. She's Sheila Jeanette, I'm Shelly Annette. We were frequently together until Sheila graduated high school and I moved to the "big city." I can remember following her with the devotion of a beagle while she would gnash her teeth in misery. As we've gotten older, we've gotten closer.
This picture is priceless (mostly because I stole it from her myspace). Note the matching bangs and lipgloss. Mmmm, pearly pink. Just lovely. I probably would have had the loop earrings and blue eyeshadow as well, if only my mom would have let me wear them!

5 comments:

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope he does outgrow it. The reason he's having the surgery is because he needs work done and he freaked over the cleaning.

Jeff and Mandee said...

oh you worldly girls! (I just made sure and wore the hoop earrings at church camp when mom wasn't there!)

Brayden's mom said...

NICE!!!!!!!

Jeff and Mandee said...

Dec was being so wild tonight. I sat him on my lap and let him look at the pics of him and Brayden covered in cookie. You wouldn't believe how he calmed down. He especially liked the ones of them cuddling with Shawn. It was super cute!

sheila_j71 said...

You weren't that bad, I just always wanted to be an adult for some reason...
Thanks for being more than just a cousin, You were and are my friend.
I love you dearly.