Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Tree is Up!

Polly has taken up sleeping under the tree on the tree skirt. I thought this was a sweet picture.
Thanksgiving was nice. It's rough trying to get over to see family and get back so quickly. We didn't get to stay very long because Shawn had to work Friday morning and I had to work Friday night. I put up the tree Saturday before going in to work and we decorated it when I woke up this afternoon. I haven't decorated the mantle yet. I had Shawn pick up some high temperature black spray paint. I'm going to paint the bronze around the fireplace with it. I can't wait. I've been meaning to do it all summer and fall but never got around to it. So now I'm down to the wire but I'll get it done. I'll post pictures when I get it done.

1 comment:

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

My dogs both scoot presents out of the way so they can sleep on our tree skirt every year. I've been checking in every day to see if you made a Thanksgiving post! I'm so not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Wouldn't it be nice to be wealthy and stay at home?! Have a great week! Oh, I saw that you commented on Kelly's Korner. We went to school together. She graduated with my brother. Funny what a small world it is!