I'm tellin' ya, you never appreciate your mother untill you live four hours away from her! Right at this moment my children are on "my last nerve"! There is always one or two screaming and fighting. Another needs help with a school project. Then the last one is trying to tear something up. Oh my goodness! Now I understand the commercial from when I was younger, "Calgon take me away". Plus Shawn gets all pissy and stressed out. It just makes me want to scream! I'm feeling better now. Just have to get it out sometimes!
It's the craziest things that happen in this house! Wednesday morning I had just gotten out of the shower and was putting moisturizer on my face when I began to smell something strange. I smelled of my moisturizer thinking that maybe it had gone "bad"? Nope, something was burning! I ran down the hall to see smoke billowing out of the microwave. Caleb was nice enough to make breakfast for Bailey. He put a sausage biscuit in the microwave for 10 minutes! Have you ever smelled burnt sausage and biscuit? It is the most noxious smell! Well, not the most but it's gotta be close! Needless to say, we all went to work, school, and clinical smelling burnt! We've cleaned and cleaned and we're still trying to get rid of the smell. It's not as bad as it was but it's still there! Just another day in my life!
So, yes, I need a break badly!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
I need a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment