Saturday, March 10, 2007

Looking for Treasures

We went to the auction tonight looking for treasures. It was okay but nothing great at first. I was yawning every few minutes, thinking more and more about finding my bed. Suddenly I caught sight of a beautiful ladder back chair with a georgeous walnut finish. Usually at this particular auction, the peices need major touch-ups or complete refinishing. I enjoy refinishing but with school going on, I just don't have time for it lately. Anyway, this chair is so beautiful! Plus, I got such a good deal, $20! :-)
Time change tonight. Yuk! I have clinicals an hour away this week so I'll have to be up at 4:30 which would really be 3:30. I'm not looking forward to it at all! Well, yes, I am. It is my OB rotation so maybe I'll get to witness a birth. Now that would be GREAT!!

No comments: