This is what we were doing tonight. Sorry about the blurriness. I haven't figured out the specifics on the new camera.
Girl 1
"Wait... here I come!"
Boy 1
I love this game!
When basketball season starts, Shawn is like a kid with a new toy. He has volunteered to coach the peewee team and the travel team for Boy 2's team. This will be Girl 2's first year. We can't wait to see her play.(I've decided to refer to my kids as Boy 1, Girl 1, Boy 2, or Girl 2 on this blog. For no reason other than, I've seen it on other blogs and thought it was a good idea.)
3 comments:
so who won? i can't imagine how jeff will be. he's already talked about wanting to coach for the boys. that's fine...i'll stick with the football.
What school? Looks like Prairie Grove colors! : ) I thought I linked you to my blogroll, but I guess I didn't. I'm doing it right now!! : )
I saw your post on Jessic's blog and also you have my daughter's blogsite on your sidebar(Kelly's Korner). We live on the other side of Mt. Home. My husband's family were from Ash Flat. You have a lovely family....cute kids wow!
Post a Comment