Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shawn wants to be Troy, life will never be the same now that the kids have PS3!

Our house will never be the same! Santa brought PS3 along with a couple of "boy" games to our house this year. The youngest girl, being the girly girl that she is, decided that she needed a "girl" game. So, what did her daddy do? Well, he high-tailed it to the nearest W-Mart for the "girl" game of her choice...High School Musical sing along. I find it extremely amusing to video my family without permission or their knowledge. I think after watching the next video, you will too!

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! Personally, I haven't felt like it was really Christmas at all this year. I don't know why. Maybe the lack of cool weather. Maybe the speed with which this year has passed. Who knows.

4 comments:

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

I'm gonna have to try this trick. My husband and son constantly sing very loudly and talk to themselves when they think nobody is listening. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jeff and Mandee said...

My husband would have just hammed it up more. (Especially right now with the uninhibitors in his system)

The look on Shawn's face is classic. He is so funny. Jeff is thinking youtube for this one.

Jessica said...

So funny! I know what you mean about not feeling like it was Christmas! I think it is the warmer weather! : )

Brittney said...

Shawn just made me laugh! Brooklynn is watching with me and she keeps asking for "more". That should make him feel good.