Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tree

I made a trip to The Interior in Ash Flat today between classes. They have the most gorgeous Christmas room. It motivated me to finish up some of my decorating.

This is a glass block with white lights in it. My brother and sister-in-law got it for me a couple of years ago. It was a beatiful silver and burgandy but I wanted a gold theme this year, in memory of my grandma Rosie, so I changed it up a little.
The tree
The tree, in different lighting.
Up close.

5 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

I love all of the gold! Grandma would be proud.

Jessica said...

Soo pretty! I love it!

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

Why don't you make a quick trip to Texas and decorate my tree? haha

Brittney said...

I love the gold! It turned out beautiful!

Jeff and Mandee said...

Hey! I blogged some more. I put some pictures of Dad and Mom's house on one. Check them out!