Doesn't my blog look GREAT?!!! No, I can't take credit for it! Brandy Foshe did it for me and I think she did a wonderful job! Check out her other designs. She can do it for you too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doesn't my blog look GREAT?!!! No, I can't take credit for it! Brandy Foshe did it for me and I think she did a wonderful job! Check out her other designs. She can do it for you too!!
7 comments:
Your blog looks great! I love that picture of your family over to the right - SO cute!
I'm so happy you like it!! It was fun to do!! Thanks for being easy to please!! Come back when you get tired of this look!! ;-)
I love it! It suits you perfectly. The flower with you and Shawn inside is the best!
I just love all the bright new colors. You have a wonderful family that I can see you love so much. I Enjoy all the photos of your life, thanks for sharing.
How cheerful and fun! Brandy really captured the essence of your family!!! : )
Didn't realize yesterday was your birthday. Hope you had a great one! There is such a sweet post about you on your sister's page.
Hi Shelly! I've been checking out your blog for a little while now. :) I love reading what you're up to. I thought I've left a comment before, but maybe I meant to and didn't. I'm glad you found my blog and are enjoying it! I LOVE your new layout and header- Brandy is the best!!
Post a Comment