When I was young, (well, sometimes even now) I was torured by name calling. You know, name rhymes.
No. Not, Shelly, shelly, bo belly, banana fanna, foe felly, fee fi foe, sheeelllllyyy.
It was more like Shelly jelly biscuit belly or Smelly Shelly or Shelly Welly.
Were y'all ever called names like that or am I the only one?
Note: I don't think I was the "stinky" kid in class. I'm hoping that "Smelly Shelly" was used because it rhymed!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Torture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They must have teased you b/c they liked you! I mean, what is there not to like? You are so cute! : )
I got teased because my Mom made me wear dresses for EVERY picture day until half way through 6th grade when she found out I got made fun of.
The name thing...everyone used to make fun of my last name (Clinton). They always called me Hillary or Chelsey. YUCK! Not fun.
I've been called LOTS of names in my line of work... But as a kid, some would sing to me.. Pour me another Tequila Sheila or the Oh Sheila song.
As I got older it ranged from Half-pint to sweet-n-low, so finally I just look at 'em and say that I don't have a problem with my height, why should you.
I started to say kids at school called me fat names, but I remembered it was Jason and James...There favorite was to call Becky Shamu (like the whale) and me Shamu jr. You know it funny, I look back at pictures now and realize we really weren't big, not like I thought we were.
Just typed to say i love you
your husband
Post a Comment