My baby girl (not the human one) went to the salon today. This may offend some people out there. I remember seeing the story about a lady who was in legal trouble because she dyed her poodle pink in honor of breast cancer awareness. Well, there was no noble intent behind this. The groomer just asked if she could do it. I said yes. Imagine Shawn's surprise when he saw this...
Brace yourself.
We really aren't mean to animals.
But this is pretty cute.
She's rubbed the top of her head enough that it is almost worn off. When it was first done, her tail and the top of her head were as bright purple as the feathery things on her ears.
She may be a little traumatized but I think that she'll come out of it eventually.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Some Won't Like It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pretty cute! Does she think she is pretty? Fluffy would prance around for days after her trip to the beauty shop. Of course we would tell her how pretty she was. Remember she was an only "child" for four years & was spoiled worse than the kids & grandkids. Do you believe than?
The kids really loved her hair. I think Edana needs to come spend a few days with Polly!
i think she looks adorable? is it bows in her hair? baby anne which is my westie always comes home with a bandana but it doesn't last for lonng. she likes very cute! kim bradshaw
Post a Comment